How to get rid of dermatitis on your face in just 6 weeks
Amanda - "6 weeks after using the sensitive skin trial pack, the difference to me is amazing! I have been suffering for over 2 years, trying prescription antibiotic creams, steroid creams, other skincare products and nothing would stop the flare ups. At worst it would go up my nose and into my eyes, be weeping and sore to touch... could not even think of using anything else. It’s improving everyday!!"
What is dermatitis?
Dermatitis is a general term to describe an inflammation or irritation of the skin. It exists in many forms including an itchy 'rash', redness, dry patches or flaking skin. Dermatitis is not contagious and is treatable.
What causes dermatitis on your face?
Some common causes are:
- Direct contact with irritant or allergens
- Reactions to products such as detergents, haircare, skincare and makeup
- Genetic factors
- Hormonal changes
- Environmental changes and seasons
- Dry skin or impaired skin barrier
How to treat dermatitis on your face
- Medications to reduce allergens and irritations
- Topical creams with a steroid or 'barrier'
- Repairing your skin's barrier and hydrating your skin to reduce sensitivity.
That's where Tribe Skincare comes in.
Click here to view the Trial Kit used to achieve these dermatitis reduction results.