Marketing & Customer Experience Manager
$60K+super p.a. 38 hours per week ongoing. Applications close 02/06/20.
Tribe Skincare is a rapidly growing e-commerce brand, established in 2017.
Based in Torquay, Victoria, we aim to be the market leader in skincare for sensitive skin and expand our product line further in 2020.
Due to rapid growth we are on the hunt for a highly skilled Marketing & Customer Experience Manager who loves all things digital and social.
If you have experience in social media management, driving engagement and revenue and have worked within a fast-paced beauty environment we would love to hear from you!
About the role - what you will be doing:
- Creation and management of content for multiple channels with a consistent brand tone of voice and aesthetic.
- Maintain and manage the social media calendar including sale events and forward planning.
- Coordinate influencer marketing across all platforms.
- Manage Tribe Skincare’s Instagram account including posting, stories, replying to comments, replying to DMs and commenting on relevant posts.
- Manage Tribe Skincare’s Facebook account including replying to comments and reviews, and assisting with the management of paid ads.
- Create and manage Tribe Skincare’s TikTok account including content creation and organising collaborations.
- Create and manage Tribe Skincare’s Pinterest account.
- Create and manager customer events (VIP shopping nights, influencer/customer parties, online events like ‘spin the wheel - LIVE’ etc).
- Organise and pack ‘mystery box’ and ‘goodie bag’ collaborations and new product launches.
- Manage ‘click and collect’ and in-store customer service.
- Assistance with other day-to-day tasks including assisting in the warehouse as required.
- Minimum 12-months experience managing social media accounts.
- Solid understanding of social media strategy as well as wider digital marketing strategies and eCommerce.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Self-motivated and accountable, highly organised, driven with proven experience and performance.
- Exceptional communication skills, high attention to detail, experience thinking strategically and creatively.
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Brand new office/warehouse/showroom.
- 50% off skincare and mineral makeup (extended to friends and family).
- One-on-one mentorship for industry leaders provided.
- Fun events throughout the year.
- Opportunity to take ownership of the role and assist with the brand’s overall marketing strategy.
To apply, email your cover letter outlining relevant experience and why you are the best person for the role, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight 02/06/20.